The Scorpion 2 by Snugpak is designed and modeled after the Scorpion 3. The major difference between the Scorpion 3 and the Scorpion 2 is the size. The Scorpion 2 has a smaller profile and is very sleek. Just as with the Scorpion 3, this design helps the Scorpion 2 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With it's 5000mm PU Coated Fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry, as it should be. The Scorpion 2 has one door and three vents as well as No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped and much more.
- 2 person tent
- Flysheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Inner Tent: Constructed of 190t Nylon with a 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 1 Door / 3 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Y Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations, the glue is not included in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
- Shelter Weight: 3.80 lbs
- Trail Weight: 4.93 lbs
- Pack Weight: 5.83 lbs
- Pack Size: 17" x 7 1/2"
- Color: Olive