When you’re stomach is grumbling at the end of a fun day outdoors, you want food quickly, simply and conveniently – without the need to pack along a monster oven. The Elektra FE Cook System is a fuel-efficient, high-performance wonder – you get a 28% faster boil time at a 20% fuel savings. (Small print: faster compared to a normal pot with no lid or windscreen.). The lightweight system that fits snugly in your pack includes the Crux Lite stove, a heat exchange pot with lid and a new non-stick coating, clip-on windscreen, our practical BOB cleanup sponge and a handheld Piezo ignitor. I’ll take your “fast” and raise you one: In just over 2 minutes, you have boil and soup’s on!
- High performing and extra efficient cook system - reduces boil time and gas consumption by up to 20%
- Due to its compact size the Elektra FE Cook System fits easily into a day pack and adds hardly any weight
- Handheld piezo device: The easy and reliable way to light your stove
- Hard anodized aluminium clip-on windshield
- Non-stick coated Terra Weekend HE Cook Set of hard-anodized aluminum
- Heat Exchange technology for faster boil times and lower fuel consumption
- CE certified: CE-048BN-0045
- CSA certified
- Gas: Butane/propane
- Burning time: Up to 90 min at max. output (220 g canister)
- Cooking time: As little as 2.3 min/0.8 L depending on climate etc.
- Output: Watt: 3000
- BTU: 10‘200
- Weight: 455 g
- Dimensions: 124 x 165 mm