Passport poles are the lightest Helinox poles available. The Tension Lock Adjustable is a four section pole with one twist lock section at the top for adjustability. These are the most versatile Passport poles in terms of packed length, adjustability and minimal weight.
- Helinox brand trekking poles. Made by DAC, the leading manufacturer of tent poles, Helinox poles incorporate many of the advanced features and quality found in tent poles.
- Passport Series Helinox Poles are ideal for travel, available in pairs as well as singular.
- Tension Lock - A very clean and simple locking mechanism. Just pull up on the top shaft until the pole locks into place. Press the release button for an equally simple collapse.
- Easy to use and pack for travel.
- Helinox poles are engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics. TH72M aluminum alloy is exclusive to Helinox trekking poles which results is incredibly lightweight poles.
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing.
- Maximum Length: 51"
- Collapsed Length: 15"
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Shock Absorber: No
- Basket Style: Micro
- Number of Sections: 3
- Locking Mechanism: Tension Lock
- Grip Type: Foam Long
- Tip: Carbide